About The River

Thursday, June 18, 2020

June Color of the Month .. Yellow

During the year of 2020 I have been picking a color of the month to do a post on.
I pick out photos I have taken during the years that feature that color.

January ~ White
February ~ Red
March ~ Green
April ~ Pink
May ~ Red, White and Blue
June ~ Yellow



Road Sign


Happy


Yummy


More Yummy


Daffodils and Daisies were our wedding flowers.. our wedding colors were Yellow and White.


The Yellow House behind our home.
It is a big yellow house.
What I took the photo of was that perfect triangle of snow on the roof.




Yellow tuplips


Squash flowers


Fresh


My garden angel that my dear friend Marv past down to me is sitting in with the yellow eyed daisy.


Hello Daisy



Fresh
Happy
Positivity
Clarity
Energy

Yellow

14 comments:

  1. Carla, You have lots of yellow flowers. Love those daisies. The squash flowers are so cute, I have never seen them before. Blessings, xoxo,love, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow makes me feel good! So I love these photos! Especially the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how yellow pops in the garden! Those kabobs look really delicious! Thanks for the sunny yellow post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your yellow pictures. Yellow is such a cheerful and pretty color especially in the summer months. Happy Friday. Have a wonderful weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love yellow. It is "summer" to me! I love that your wedding flowers were daffodils and daisies... Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post, yellow is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yellow tulips!! I love them...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for yellow. I love the friendliness of yellow flowers. My yellow sundrops are still not in bloom and we are in the middle of a dry spell and hot humid days and need rain desperately. I've been watering the gardens but just can't water it all.
    The heat and humidity is just killing me. It zap me of all energy...

    Take care and stay happy.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yellow is such a cheerful colour isn't it.
    I've enjoyed seeing your yellow selection here.
    Lovely flowers, food, signs and especially the big yellow house with that triangle of snow on the roof.

    Hope your weekend has been a good one.
    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yellows! i look horrible in yellow, and YET, I wore a yellow prom dress. ugh.
    Yellow towels I love. Yellow cats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yellow is my mom's favorite color! Last year we planted her front garden with yellow pansies, dahlias, zinnias, mums, and begonias. She had yellow flowers all summer long!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a huge house! I love yellow. I remember Alexandra Stoddard writing that every room needs a touch of yellow in it. Your wedding flowers must have been lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I was a little girl, my favorite color, was Yellow!!!!

    Now, it seems to be, all the shades of pink, red, cranberry, wine.

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!