About The River

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

A Favorite Artist

 Hello Friends,

Today I am going to share one of my favorite artists.

Anne of My Giant Strawberry

Click here to visit her site.

 

I first met Anne when I came across her blog.

My Giant Strawberry 

Anne recently wrote a fantastic post on Self - Care in September.

Click the above link to enjoy it.

 

I love her passion for nature and gardening. She brings all that to you with her art.

She does not give up on spreading joy. Even when life has kicked her down.

She is inspiration!

 

 
I love her acorn watercolor.
I do have so many favorites of her works.

Each year I purchase her calendar for my sister. It is perfect for my sister's office and she receives many comments on Anne's art. 

 
Anne is also extremely generous. And she honestly is working at making the world a better place by spreading her joy to others. 

She sent me a lovely surprise in the mail thanking me for her business.
It came on a day that I was sad about all the junk going on in our world.



Thank you Anne!

We can be the difference!!


9 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so impressed. Her work is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, I love that young lady's work. How sweet that Anne sent you a gift. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear, sweet Carla. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Your kind words have brightened a dreary day, cheering me up to no end.

    I am so grateful that we stumbled upon one another and so grateful for your continued support and encouragement. It means so much to me. You are an ambassador helping to spread joy and I love the idea of joy continuing to spread outward in ripples from person to person.

    Take good care and thanks, again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that acorn watercolor too! I love acorns for fall. I will have to check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just peeked. She does beautiful work...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet. I am going over to check out her blog. That is so great your sweet happy mail arrived on a day you really needed a little joy and a pick me up. We are feeling like fall the last two days here. Lots of rain and down right chilly. You know how our weather can be though it could be 90 by the weekend lol! Have a good day.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, I will check out her blog.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. How neat! It looks like she must be very close to me?
    Sharing her site with my sister as well :)

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!