About The River

Monday, March 4, 2024

Joy List Monday

 

Joy List Monday

♥ a weekly ritual ♥

a reminder to stop and pay attention to the little beauties and graces that make life magical and to set aside time for gratitude each day

 ♥ the above kitchen towel, paper weight and message are gifts from a friend... for no reason but to spread kindness

Kindness Counts ... Pass It On!

Go plant a seed of kindness and watch the world bloom 

So, plant a seed of kindness

And  we'll chase away the gloom.

 ♥ text messages from friends and family 

♥ watching my seedlings start to pop up

♥ a friend stopping in for a visit and bringing my favorite sweet roll

♥ visits with our neighbor over the fence and yes it is just like Wilson...  from Home Improvement

Watch here 

 Wishing you a beautiful week full of little things that make you smile.


11 comments:

  1. It really is the small things in life that give the biggest amount of pleasure. Have a good new week. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post.. thanks for the reminders to pass on the kindness. I was telling my boys just the other day. It is easy to be a jerk and just as easy to be kind.. we should always remember to choose kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and thoughtful gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I smiled when you mentioned Wilson from Home Improvement. Wasn't that a delightful neighbor friendship? That was so nice of your friend to bring you a sweet roll. And I'm sure you were thrilled seeing your seedlings start to grow. A cute kitchen towel too. I always appreciate your "joy list" posts, dear friend.

    Happy March days to you.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely gift. Those are beautiful ways to show kindness that you listed. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sure enjoyed your kindness post. Seems like there is so much bitterness in the world today...Kindness is such an easy thing if we all just applied it to our day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice gesture. Hoping your week puts a smile on you as well. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently received a just because kindness gift...it was lovely. I was happy to pay it forward. I remember Wilson, loved that show!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do miss "Wilson" visits from my days of living in the city!

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!