Hi, Welcome to the Hodgepodge.
Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
1. Speaking of April 15th...what's the most 'taxing' thing you've done recently?
We switched internet providers. The 'taxing' part of this process was we had an e mail address with this internet provider. And I needed to change my e mail address on many, many things.
2. When did you last take a taxi somewhere and where was that somewhere?
Union Station Chicago to our Hotel
3. What's something you can do today that you couldn't do a year ago?
I can speak some German. I have been using RosettaStone to learn German.
4. How often is chicken (in some form or fashion) on your menu at home? Which of the following would you most like to see on your table tonight...a chicken salad sandwich, your mom's fried chicken, a Chick-fil-A meal, Cracker Barrel's chicken n' dumplings, a roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings, or 'hold the chicken, I'm a vegetarian'...?
We have chicken at least two times a week or more. We love chicken. My husband makes the best Barbeque Chicken. I do enjoy visiting Cracker Barrel. We have to drive over three hours to get to a Cracker Barrel, so it is a fun time! I love the Cracker Barrel store.
I would love chicken n' dumplings.
5. What was your favorite television program when you were a kid? What characters do you remember the most?
I did not have T.V. while growing up.
I was older when we got our first T.V.
I remember watching The Rocky and Bullwinkle show.
6. What was the last piece of 'art' you made?
I designed a fun Easter card for all of our family members.
I included my boys poems.
The end of Winter is near.
The Winter will soon pass into memory.
We will soon see the birds.
The wildlife will be active.
The Robin will soon return.
Spring Has Come
Spring is here, mud and all
No more cold Winter
Birds are back, signing their songs
Soon we will be outside!
7. What frustrates you most about the Internet?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
California strawberries have been on sale at our local grocery. Yummy, a true taste of what is to come...SUMMER!