About The River

Friday, April 15, 2016

Strawberry Slush


 Strawberry Slush
3 cups of sugar
3 packages of unsweetened KoolAid
1 large can of pineapple juice
2 ~ 12 ounce cans of frozen lemonade
3/4 cup "REAL" lemon juice
1 lb. frozen strawberries ~ put thru blender

Optional ...  1 quart vodka

Mix all together...Freeze
When serving use 1/2 slush to 1/2 soda


I made this Strawberry Slush for my son's 16th birthday party...with out the vodka.
It is a refreshing treat, perfect for the summer days ahead. 
 




 Spring Break
I will be taking next week off for Spring Break.
Wishing you all a refreshing week ahead.
 
Carla


15 comments:

  1. Carla, this strawberry slush sure does look good. You know, my son has always loved smoothies, which are also Yummy. Have a nice break with your boys. Have fun, explore, and discover new things.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good without the vodka. :) xoxo Su

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party treat! Bet the kids loved it! I agree, good call on the vodka ;) Have an amazing Spring Break week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you guys a terrific spring break. Thanks for the refreshing recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yummy!!! I would love to have this right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fantastic! Enjoy your break!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! Strawberries are good as anything! I can't wait for the season to start here. Enjoy your break, you deserve it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds so delicious and refreshing! Pinned and trying it soon :)
    Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds so delicious and refreshing! Pinned and trying it soon :)
    Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks yummy...and enjoy your break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a long hot day in town and that does look good. I've been away from blogging and I've come back and I'm posting irregularly. My last post was a afghan knitting pattern and I thought you just might be interested. Enjoy your spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's getting to be that season where icy cool drinks like this are just the ticket. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!