About The River

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Celebrating December

Hello Friends,
I hope you enjoyed Christmas.
It can come so quick. All the preparations, gift wrapping, gift making, cookie baking, and so on. We get so excited to give our gifts. We get all excited to see that loved one.  It can make some of us sad after it is over. As family leaves or you head back home. You are so busy getting ready for that time to celebrate with family...and you do and it is time to say good bye. Sometimes you get the Christmas blues, after Christmas.

I was busy preparing and enjoying all the extras Christmas offers, I plan to share some with you this week, as I soak in the family time I was blessed to have.

_____________________________

We love to attend our local Christmas Parade. It always amazes me how they create the floats to have the lights aglow, Christmas music playing and candy canes a flying.

Celebrating December with our local Christmas Parade.
I love the lights on this one.

Christian Bikers...they always hand out a great poem sharing the true meaning of Christmas.

Our local telephone company. This one is for you Jonas and Cedric.

A Harley Davidson kind of Christmas.

I love waving at the fun little girls.

We like shopping here for our dog, cats and fish.

Yes, that is a real dog. We loved this float. It was advertising a new store opening in Rice Lake.

 "WE LOVE YOUR DOG"...we yelled.

Santa! Here he comes. Yes, we have real reindeer dashing down main street of Rice Lake.  
My Dear Readers, Merry Christmas to you. If you are like me...and a bit like...where did the time go
We can celebrate again together as we share what we did for Christmas 2012!

 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty dog. Kind of matches the car. Looks like a fun parade. Hope you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!