About The River

Saturday, February 22, 2020

White

Hello Friends
 
Mr. Snowman made by my dear friend, Charles.

 I have been inspired by some blog friends that are doing color posts. They choose a color and post photos highlighting that color.
I am going to post for January today. I have decided to choose the color white for January.


 "I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning."
J.B. Priestley


 Many of the spring wildflowers are white here in Northwest Wisconsin.


 Spring in the woodlands.


 One of my favorite spring wildflowers.


 Drying chamomile for homemade tea blends.


 A touch of Jack Frost on the trees.


 A white truck with some big tires.


 Yum!



A white church with a red door. I wonder, should red be my color for February?

Happy Weekend my Friends
 Carla


 

10 comments:

  1. What are the first two gorgeous flowers?? This is a great white post! Since February is Valentine's Day, the color should be red. Maybe you could also do the monthly colors by their birthstones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. White is definitely a good choice for January around here! Hopefully with the warm weather this week we'll lose some of that (although I'm not too excited about the brown mud that will follow! But green will not be too far behind!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color choice of course lol! It is a great color for winter. I am so excited for March to come and hopefully we will start to see more spring like temps. This weekend it has been beautiful but this week they are saying back to the cold and snow ugh! At least we see the sunshine and 40's this weekend.
    Have a good new week ahead.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful church! I like your theme of white things for this post. I have two white pups you can borrow! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun fun fun. I know that Starbucks snowman cookie. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, good idea. It has been a white February, for sure. Looking forward to more green in the weeks ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun post idea!! You got some great shots of white!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed this post! What a great idea for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos and yes red would be a good colour for February.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pictures of Jack Frost are always my most favorite. Looking forward to seeing what red may hold for February!

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!