About The River

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Cheese Ball Game

I did not get the best of photos. I was in charge of this game at our Family Fourth of July party. I was laughing too hard, when I was not organizing.
Wanted to share this before Labor Day...just in case some of you are planning a Labor Day family party.

Cheese Ball Game

Supplies

Shower caps
Shaving cream
Cheese Balls
Family Members

Team members...pick a person to wear the shower cap full of shaving cream. The other team member will stand in front of other member...and toss cheese balls into the shaving cream. The goal is to get as many cheese balls on your team members head of shaving cream. You are racing against another team.

What have I gotten myself into?

"Mom, are you sure this is a safe game?" Wait a minute! Looking at this picture...I think I see a cheese ball stuffed in that cheek!

Yay! We won!
We had a blast playing this...lots of laughs...and everyone smelled good. 

Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Fives from Wisconsin!