It is Wednesday! It is time for the Hodgepodge.
Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
1. What do you think about luck?
I will say, "that was lucky" or be silly and do a silly thing with my dice in a game for "luck"
Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not.
2. Not counting your own backyard, what's a favorite green space in your town, city, or state?
My parents farm.
3. How do you make your life more complex than it needs to be?
Worry about things that I have no control over.
4. I read here the three places you should visit with friends. They are-New York City, Hawaii, and Amsterdam (rent a bike, walk along the canal, visit one of their world class museums). I felt the need to expound on that one. Moving on...Of the three places listed which would you most like to visit with friends? What's one place not on the list you think should be visited with friends?
I would pick New York City.
Lake Superior...a picnic on the South Shores of Lake Superior.
5. What's the last live performance you saw? On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being best) how would you rate it?
For my birthday we went to The Nutcracker. I would give it a 9! It was well done.
6. March 14th is National Potato Chip Day. Are you a fan? Your favorite flavor? Besides potato, what's your favorite chip type of snack?
I like the Kettle Baked Potato Chips. I am a big fan of baked potato chips.
We do not have chips in our house everyday. They are a treat for us. If they have a sale at the market for if we are planning a fun picnic.
I like the Sea Salt flavor.
I like Cool Ranch Doritos. I like to make a taco salad with Cool Ranch Doritos.
7.What rule is most important in your home?
If we accidentally make a mess we clean it up.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Our new little kitten, Catsby, had a seizure on Saturday night.
We rescued Catsby from a sad situation in October of 2015.
Our boys have fallen in love with him. The seizure was scary to witness. After he seemed to forget who, where and everything about our loving home.
Monday he was still not doing very well.
Tuesday he began to be himself again.