It is Wednesday and that means it is time for the Hodgepodge!
Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
1. How did you welcome the month of July, and tell us one fun thing you did to celebrate the 4th. (or the weekend for any non-USA residents playing along today)
We traveled to spend the weekend with family.
We played a ton of games.
Ate fun summer food.
And enjoyed fireworks.
2. Right now..what's your favorite red thing? white thing? blue thing?
My favorite red thing right now...my red geranium
My favorite white thing right now...is our little kitten Catsby.
My favorite blue thing right now...fresh blueberries.
3. Wave the white flag, raise a red flag, fly your freak flag...which 'flag' have you flown most recently? Explain.
I would have to say the white flag.
I had to surrender my opinion to someone .
4. According to Cond Nast Traveler these are the seven best places to visit in July-
a boat safari in Botswanna's Okavango Delta, Riviera Maya Mexico (it's whale shark season and apparently you can swim with them), Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons, Pamploma Spain, St. Petersburg Russia, the Fuji Rock Festival at Mount Naeba Japan, the Salzburg Festival in Salzburg Austria
If time and money weren't factors would you want to see any/all of these? Which would you most like to see and why?
I would like to visit the following...
Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons
St. Petersburg, Russia
Salzburg Festival in Salzburg, Austria
On the top of the list...is Salzburg Festival in Salzburg, Austria.
Why? I think it would simply be amazing.
5. Grilled cheese, pimento cheese, or mac and cheese...your favorite from the cheesy treats listed?
As a Wisconsin girl I also have to add .... Cheese Curds!!!
6. What makes you sweat?
Summer in Wisconsin = Humidity
Humidity makes me sweat!
7. Your favorite movie with a 'patriotic' theme of some sort?
I love Captain America.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A dear friend of ours is ill. He has been in and out of the hospital for the last month.
We are praying for wisdom for the medial staff to diagnosis what is wrong.
At this time the what is wrong is not clear.