About The River

Friday, March 29, 2013

On the Road Friday

Today we are going to travel to a special place. A place that if you have not entered, I want to encourage you. 
 
" I accept you as you are."
"I believe you are valuable."
"I care when you hurt."
"I desire only what is best for you."
"I erase all offenses."

We could call that the ABC's of love. 


It may seem a bit scary at first. I know, I was scared. I did not grow up in a home who went to church, read the Bible or talked about God. 
I was 28 years old, when I first entered a church and started to learn about Jesus. Yes, I was afraid. I did not know anything! 
If you are scared and are not sure, no worries, you do not have to know anything. You just need to have an open heart.

Yes, Jesus, really loves you. 
I know this for a fact!

This Easter season open your heart.  Give Him your heart.

       

2 comments:

  1. Your post brought tears to my eyes. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, Carla. Christ came into the world not to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. That is a message so many miss. They see Christianity only as condemning. It is so much the opposite - Christ is forgiving and loving and FREEING us from sin and death. What a wonderful Savior!

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!