About The River

Friday, January 10, 2014

On the Road Friday ~ Down the Valley

Thank you to all for your support and kind words the past week regarding my grandma.
She is in palliative care at the Marshfield Hospital.
Our family continues to visit her. We read, listen to music and talk to her.
Thank You again for your prayers and support.


My prayer ~
Is that I would learn to trust You more. It is a comfort to know that my life is in Your hands, and the circumstances surrounding me are in Your control.
Remind me daily that choosing to be happy is an option. May I find my strength in Your joy.
Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Sending love and prayers to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lucky and loved lady she must be to have family surrounding her and visiting so often.

      Delete
  2. That is a beautiful prayer. I try to remember that you have to choose happiness each day and work at it. Continuing to keep your grandma in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!