About The River

Friday, July 10, 2015

Summer Fun on a Pontoon


I am sharing some Splish,  Splash fun from last Summer.
Enjoy! 

 Summer Fun
Beautiful Wisconsin Lakes
Family 
Sun
Water
Summer Fun


 Splash!


 Our Pontoon Chauffeur
Thank you for the ride Ron.


 Our other Chauffeur, my Aunt Sharon


 Sam


 Pontoon boats are enjoyable. They are big, stable, cozy and full of fun little compartments to peek in. My boys always like to take a peek inside the compartments. Okay, I will be honest, I do too.
  I always enjoy a ride on a pontoon boat. I love looking at the homes on the lake. We like to each pick out our favorite home and say "That one would be my house." 

The comfort of a pontoon boat is just right for me.


 Relaxing and enjoying the ride.


 Warming up after a swim in the lake.


 A special treat, a pontoon ride at night.


 The lake is calm.


 The homes are full of warm light.


And the moon is bright!

Have a great weekend!
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Ahhh, looks like so much fun, Carla! Summer goes fast up here. Gotta take advantage of the warm weather while we can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only been in a large pontoon boat once on the ocean whale watching. It was a great experience.
    I can see your family is enjoying their time on the pontoon boat. You have a lovely family.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun, Carla. Sounds like a nice thing to do for the summer. The homes look lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What great photos. I've never been on a pontoon boat (or many other boats, since I don't swim!) The water is so pretty and those homes are lovely. A nighttime ride would be a real treat. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pics!! I love pontoon rides at night too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Pictures Carla - Fun Memories!!
    Love that house with all the lights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics! And you are right...riding in a pontoon is the most relaxing and enjoyable ride! My in-laws have one and we love going to their lake house and riding around for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And that's what summer is all about! Fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun! You brought back memories of my boating days on Minnesota lakes!
    We do talk about buying a pontoon for riding on the river, your enthusiasm makes me think we are having a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish I could jump right in with you, Calra. The water looks so fine.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful pictures of a beautiful family! I love that you're sharing these with us, you guys are busy making these amazing memories!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carla what lovely pictures ... what lovely family memories you must have too.

    Special fun times.

    Thanks for sharing - and have a brilliant week ahead.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carla what lovely pictures ... what lovely family memories you must have too.

    Special fun times.

    Thanks for sharing - and have a brilliant week ahead.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not many things in the world beat a twilight pontoon cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks like you and your family had a wonderful time. My family had a similar boat when I was young but they sold it. Every year we still rent one and go out on Lake Michigan. There is nothing better than spending time with your family out on a boat.

    Kent Garner @ Whites Marine Center

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!