About The River

Monday, March 2, 2020

Joy List Monday

 Joy List Monday
a weekly ritual ♥
a reminder to stop and pay attention to the little beauties and graces
that make life magical and to set aside time for gratitude each day

 ♥ watching a squirrel eat the treat I made
sticky paws from the peanut butter
and determination to eat that bagel without getting sticky
 

 ♥ homemade rosemary bread
 ♥ letters in the mail from dear friends
 ♥ a phone call from Marv .. who is on his way back to Wisconsin from Texas
 

A surprise package in the mail for Fat Tuesday.. Paczki

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been having a lovely time! I want to make one of these feeders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your Monday joy list. It always reminds me of things I need to appreciate more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great list! I bet the squirrels love that bagel treat! Yay for Marv coming back. That bread looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carla. You are so sweet to make sure the squirrels and birds get a little treat during the winter months. Have a good week sweet friend.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your homemade rosemary bread picture is making me hungry . . . time for lunch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your JOY posts! They really do remind me to reflect on the little things that make me smile. I toss food out on the lawn (seeds, bit of fruit) for the animals during the week and I love watching them. The birds and the squirrels mix and mingle trying to grab what they can and I just watch the scene...it's better than tv while I wash the dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post!!!!Birding is such fun for me too

    ReplyDelete
  8. All wonderful! I've never had Paczki. I bet it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bread looks delicious - making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those all sound joyful! Yum on the rosemary bread and what a nice surprise in the mail.

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!