About The River

Monday, March 30, 2020

Joy List Monday


Joy List Monday

♥  a weekly ritual  ♥
a reminder to stop and pay attention to the little beauties
and graces that make life magical and to set aside time 
for gratitude each day

 ♥ sunshine, snow melt and warm spring days

 ♥ playing games with my family
Yahtzee ♥ Monopoly Kings Corner

♥ trying new recipes
baking
and 
cooking

 ♥ going for our daily walks

♥ peeking at the garden each day and seeing daffodils, tulips and crocus popping up to say "Hello"


"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, it empties today of its strength."
Corrie ten Boom

 

9 comments:

  1. This quote is so true! A lot of us are trying new recipes. Your jellybeans and jonquils are such a happy picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great quote! We've all been cooking more around here. It's good when I need a break. I'm loving seeing new flowers popping up in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote and how super perfect it is for what we are living in today. Love your Joy List. We are seeing life begin around here too. Love seeing the flowers popping up their sweet heads from the earth and seeing buds on the trees. Sign of Hope.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great quote, especially now. Thanks Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring is on it's way! Games are so much fun. I should see if Mark will play Monopoly with me. I definitely need to apply that quote to myself. I'm letting worry take my days away lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying new recipes to!! Right now I'm baking bread!! Never done it without yeast before. Fingers crossed...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're taking daily walks, too. Not too many flowers popping up here (although I did see some daffodils poking out of the ground around my apple trees, and my walking onions are coming up, too!) But we're definitely enjoying the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to look to see if my tulips are peeking through yet. I will be so happy to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This makes me so happy, Carla!

    Keep on collecting joys!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!