About The River

Monday, October 7, 2024

Ernie... the Copper Dog

 

 

Hello Friends, back in October of 2023, we adopted an 8 month old rescue dog named Ernie. I have been sharing his story along with the calendar page from each month. My sister gifted us the calendar, it is so cute, I wanted to share each page and give you an Ernie update for the year. 

September found us going on two camping trips. Ernie loves all the hiking we do. 

He is always excited to see us grab his orange leash, time for a walk and explore.

He has come a long way from that day in October that we brought him home. He truly is a sweetheart and makes us laugh everyday. And it is true, I sometimes wonder who rescued who, he was just what I needed after a troubling time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

High Fives from Wisconsin!