| Stuffed Squash |
Hello Friends,
Not sure I want to heat up the kitchen, we currently are at 90 degrees as I write this on the last day of August. I am ready for a cold north wind and the comfort foods that autumn brings.
Nachos I open the door to the oven - warmed kitchen and smell my childhood ... a happy homemade happy life! Wishing you a beautiful September. Can you believe I just wrote September? Taco Soup

Due to all the wars and global warming, September will be hot like summer.
ReplyDeleteHappy September! Time flies, doesn’t it? I am a summer lover but I can say I am ready for fall!
ReplyDeleteThat ending quote was perfect!
This weather is soooo crazy. It is almost 100 here today for September 1st. Hope all went well this past weekend. Can't wait to hear and see pictures. Hugs. Kris
ReplyDeleteYour stuffed squash, taco soup, and nachos look delicious, and they are surely comfort foods for the colder days. It's chilly here in the mornings, and I can feel a change. I'm so glad you had a homemade happy childhood, Carla. Me too. It's a good foundation to start out with.
ReplyDeleteHappy September!
Those meals look delicious. It has definitely been a very hot summer here.
ReplyDeleteThe stuffed squash looks delicious and the presentation is beautiful! Yes, our summer here in Montreal has been extremely hot and humid. Thank goodness the temperatures (for now) are more comfortable, in the 70s Fahrenheit or low 20s Celsius. But in Montreal our temperatures can change very quickly, so I am enjoying this while we have it!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh that stuffed squash looks so delicious! I need to find the recipe! Love that last saying and it is so true!
ReplyDeleteThat meme is so true. I am yearning for the cooler days to come so I can make the yummy soups, stews and chilis again. Janice
ReplyDeleteI am ready for soups . . .but it is still a million degrees here!
ReplyDeleteIt will be nice here for a while, but I'm also having those feelings for "fall foods". I made pumpkin bread the other day. Your dinners look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThe soup looks so good!
ReplyDeleteA big YUM that food looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteSending good wishes for a happy and peaceful month of September.
All the best Jan
I can't believe it's September...but I too am beginning to think about those yummy fall recipes!!
ReplyDeleteYour food looks so good! Are you guys going to be in a heat wave this week? We are- it's going to be 95 tomorrow! But it looks like by the weekend, our temps will be more moderate.
ReplyDeleteOh Carla, I too am so ready for Fall. This extreme heat and summer of drought has been hard to deal with. Your food looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, that is hot! I am sure the weather got the memo here that it's September and it has cooled right down. We're in the low 60's today and it looks like rain!
ReplyDeleteI have never had taco soup before but I always think it looks so good!
No I cannot believe it!
ReplyDelete