Joy List Monday
♥ a weekly ritual ♥
a reminder to stop and pay attention to the little beauties and graces that make life magical and to set aside time for gratitude each day
♥ my friend Kitty inspired me to make a tomato tart
♥ harvesting herbs, peppers and tomato from the garden
♥ decorating for autumn
♥ pulling out my favorite decorations
♥ turning the air conditioner off
♥ opening the windows and letting the fresh autumn air in
♥ autumn evenings are coming in earlier and earlier
♥ enjoying twinkle lights and candles to light the evening
Wishing you a beautiful week full of little things that make you smile.
♥
Carla






I enjoyed your fall inspired photos and hearing about your cool evenings- those have not arrived here yet but I'm sure they're in our future!! The tart looks really good!
ReplyDeleteOh, isn’t it wonderful!?! I love the twinkling lights as well. And windows open to hear the Canadian Geese flying by.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your tomato tart!
Oh Carla, I always love your joys of little things, like St. Therese. I’m so glad you made a tomato tart, and I loved seeing all your darling Autumn vignettes around your home. I’ll bet it’s so pretty at night with all the lights and candles flowing. I started Fall decorating, but am still waiting on cooler temperatures! Have a beautiful week of more joys. xo
ReplyDelete