It is Wednesday and it is time for the Hodgepodge.
Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
1. What are two or three expectations you have of yourself?
1. To be positive ~ I try to be as positive as I can in all situations. I have failed at times, but when I do, I try to come in with a comeback.
2. To make someone smile or laugh everyday.
2. In what way does your outdoor space need sprucing up this spring?
We had to cut down four trees this past Autumn/Winter. We just finished the last one on Thursday. We have some landscaping to do, raking, pile up wood and burn some brush.
3. According to this site (Roadtrippers), six of North America's most wondrous waterfalls are-Webster's Falls in Ontario, Upper Whitewater Falls in North Carolina, Havasu Falls in the Grand Canyon, Multnomah Falls in Oregon, The Lower Yellowstone Falls, and Niagara. Have you seen any on the list? Which one on the list would you most like to visit? Prettiest waterfall not on the list that you've seen in person?
No, I have not seen any of the following on the list.
The one I would like to visit would be Havasu Falls in the Grand Canyon.
Prettiest waterfall not on the list...
Big Manitou Falls
highest waterfall in Wisconsin
Pattison State Park
4. Looking back, what's something you wish you'd done as a teenager?
Spent more time with my Grandma Martha.
5. Ham...yes please or no thank you? If you said yes please which of the following do you like best-baked ham with all the trimmings, a ham and cheese sandwich, prosciutto with melon, a ham biscuit, a bowl of split pea and ham soup, or a slice of pizza topped with ham and pineapple?
I love a good bowl of split pea and ham soup....I have not had one in years. Boo :-(
And a slice of pizza topped with ham and pineapple. Yummy!
6. Are you typical of your generation? How so?
I honestly do not know.
7. April rolls in at the end of the week, and in keeping with that theme...'act the fool', 'nobody's fool', 'a fool's errand', 'could have fooled me'...which foolish idiom most recently applies to you? Explain.
'a fool's errand'
On getting my dear sweet boys to understand the importance of keeping their room clean.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My best April Fools trick...I serve the boys Oatmeal with worms.
Have a great week!