About The River

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Long Distance

So who was I talking to last night, when I saw the dogs going for a ride? A dear friend, who lives in Great Falls, Montana. Yes, she is a dog lover! We will be visiting her in August. This photo is from 2009, our first trip out west. We are getting very excited for our up coming trip in August.
Bobby makes me laugh! That is one reason I like her. She is funny. She also tells great stories. Has a great knowledge on current events, that is always fun to talk about. She is an animal lover. Most of all she is a great friend!
God has given you to me as a friend. I thank him every day.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Carla, but I hope it doesn't come to blows, with us fighting over Bobby!!! LOL She is wonderful, I know!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!