About The River

Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Harvest

Happy Harvest
Our shop Studio 206 has several fun cards to send for a Happy Harvest message or a Happy Halloween.

 Mighty Buck! A perfect card to send to your hunter, to wish him or her luck.
 Mr. Cute Chipmunk, sitting in the autumn leaves. He is waiting to wish someone a Happy Autumn.
Happy Thanksgiving
 This photo card is just right to wish someone a Happy Thanksgiving.
 Boo!
Happy Halloween!
 Trick or Treat - Smell my Feet - Give me something good to EAT!

Studio 206 has several fun cards for the autumn holidays. Check out our Lego collection for something unique. 

Thank You! 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, funny sentiments. My favorite is the corn and the trick or treat. Really great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. I especially like the Lego ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy autumn! These cards are all so clever. I love the Trick or Treat one especially, and the beautiful first one of the woods and deer...but then they're all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful autumn cards! I especially love the corn. I found you this morning at Cranberry Morning. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!