About The River

Friday, April 24, 2020

Pink


  I spy Pink Lego's.

I was inspired by other bloggers to feature a color a month. 
It is all about sharing photos with the featured color in them.
The month of April, I have decided to feature pink.


Pink Jelly Beans
 
  
Pink Rose


 Pink Strawflowers


 Pink Kayak

  
Pink Frosting


 Pink Marshmallow


 Pink Center


Pink Water Balloons and Bucket


 Pink Sunset
 

She said, " I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

 ♥
 

12 comments:

  1. I like pink, it's a pretty color. I enjoyed your photos and I especially like the canoe's or are they kayak's? It's a very colorful photo, it drew me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore each and every one of these photos! They make me happy. I have never heard the term "strawflower". What is this first picture, color sorted Legos? This container must be huge! The cupcake is way too beautiful to eat. My favorites are the rosebud, white Peony, and kayaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found so many great PINKS! Love it on this dreary day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that saying by Audrey Hepburn. Love all your pictures of pink. So pretty and sweet. Happy Saturday.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wise words from Audrey Hepburn. I wasn't old enough to appreciate her when she was a big star-but what an elegant, beautiful lady. She died way too young.
    Pretty In Pink Post!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pink portfolio is lovely. Do you ever wear pink?
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink is always a fantastic choice for a month. That first photo is a keeper.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved all your pink photos, Carla, and the quote from Ms Hepburn was beautiful, I thought she was such a graceful lady! Thank you for sharing, thank you for visiting and for your sweet comment.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pink photo's are great! And.... that pink frosting.... Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also love the singer PINK. Great collection

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun idea! All your photos are so fun. I could definitely go for some pink frosting right now... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea, to share a color a month, and of course, love love love pink! Great pictures, especially loved the sunset, and the gorgeous flower blooms! Many blessings to you Carla!

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!